07 Nov Bid Writer
Organisation: St Neots Initiative
Location: St Neots, Cambridgeshire
Role Type: Volunteer
The Bid Writer will be responsible for preparing and submitting compelling proposals to secure funding and support for various projects within the St Neots Initiative.
- Research and identify potential funding opportunities.
- Write clear and persuasive proposals.
- Work closely with project managers and other stakeholders to gather necessary information.
- Ensure all submissions are compliant with grant/funding requirements.
- Manage multiple bid processes with varying deadlines.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Research and analytical skills.
- Experience in bid writing is preferred but not essential.
Duration and Time Commitment:
This is a volunteer role. While there is no financial remuneration, it provides an opportunity to contribute significantly to the community and gain valuable experience in grant writing and fundraising. Happy to negotiate for salaried if success with progress.